In this article, I’ll be sharing how you can add your certification badges to your website quickly and easily. Feel free to watch the video below or follow along with the step-by-step written instructions underneath.
1. Log into your website dashboard (The backend)
2. Click on All Pages
3. Choose your page and click on Edit with Elementor
4. Click on Add Section
5. Click on the number of columns you want to add
6. Click on Widgets Panel
7. Type “image”
8. Drag highlighted element
9. Drag and drop the “image” widget to your new section
10. Click on “Choose Image”
11. Click on Insert Media
12. Click on Media Library (or Upload files)
13. Choose your certification badge
14. Click on “Insert Media”
15. (Optional) – To add spacing around your image, click “Advanced”
16. (Optional) – Click on Link values together
17. (Optional) – Enter your value. (In this example I entered 100)
18. (Optional) – To add a link to your certification badge, Click on Content
19. (Optional) – Copy the URL link for your certification details
20. (Optional) – Paste the URL
21. Click on the gear icon
22. Check Open in new window
23. Click on UPDATE
24. Click on Preview Changes
I hope you’ve found this walkthrough helpful! Do you have any questions about how to add certification badges to your website? Post your questions in the Facebook community. I’m always happy to help!
find this tutorial helpful?
Check out the additional website support tutorials listed below. And of course, if you have any questions that aren’t covered yet, don’t hesitate to schedule a 1:1 website consulting session. I’m here and always happy to help!