In this article, I’ll be sharing how to add external links to your call-to-action (CTA) button. In this example, I’ll be adding a link to my Dubsado appointment scheduler. As always, if you have any questions, I’m here and always happy to help!
1. Log into your website dashboard (the backend)
2. From the sidebar menu, hover over Pages and click All Pages
3. Choose the page you want to edit and click on Edit with Elementor
4. Once you click on the section you want to edit, add in the external link from the sidebar menu
5. In this example, I’m adding my Dubsado appointment calendar link
6. Copy your external link
7. Paste your external link
8. Click on the settings icon
9. Check Open in new window
10. Click on UPDATE
11. Click on Preview Changes
12. Click on Schedule A Consultation
find this tutorial helpful?
Check out the additional website support tutorials listed below. And of course, if you have any questions that aren’t covered yet, don’t hesitate to schedule a 1:1 website consulting session. I’m here and always happy to help!