In this article, I’ll be sharing how to change the site title and tagline on your new WordPress website. As always, if you have any questions, I’m here and always happy to help!
1. Log Into Your Website Dashboard (The Backend)
2. Click on All Pages
3. Choose Any Page And Click Edit With Elementor
4. Click on Menu
5. Click on Site Settings
6. Click on Site Identity
7. Add Your Site Name
8. Add Your Site Description
9. Remove The Sample Logo
10. Click on the Plus Icon To Add Your Own Image
11. Click on Insert Media
12. Upload Your Image To The Media Library
13. Select Your Uploaded Image and Click Insert Media
14. Click on UPDATE to Publish Changes
15. Click on Preview Changes
find this tutorial helpful?
Check out the additional website support tutorials listed below. And of course, if you have any questions that aren’t covered yet, don’t hesitate to schedule a 1:1 website consulting session. I’m here and always happy to help!